Kellogg Arena is located in the heart of downtown Battle Creek, 4.5 miles north of I-94, and is part of the exciting McCamly Square complex with includes McCamly Plaza Hotel (242 Rooms), McCamly Place (50,000 sqft retail area featuring Michigan’s largest Starbucks and J.W. Barleycorns restaurant), McCamly Square Parking Ramp, and the Festival Market Square gathering place.
In addition to the 763-car ramp, there are 1,500 plus spaces within two blocks. All parking facilities are paved and lighted.
The Kellogg Arena consists of over 30,000 sqft with can be used as one open area or divided via an operative ceiling drop curtain into two areas. The arena side consisting of 22,000 sqft (100′ x 220′) and the exhibition hall side consisting of 8,360 sqft ( 38′ x 220′ ). Refer to the Standard Rental Structure regarding rental rates.
Arena Seating Capacity
Seating up to 6,200 with a wide variety of seating configurations to meet you needs.
- 5,196 GENERAL ADMISSION SEATS FOR CONCERTS, W/O NORTH END RISERS
- 6,193 RESERVED SEATS FOR CONCERTS W/NORTH END RISERS
- 4,675 RESERVED SEATS FOR BASKETBALL
- 6,500 RESERVED SEATS FOR IN-THE-ROUND SHOWS
- 4,433 RESERVED SEATS FOR CIRCUS EVENTS
- BANQUETS FROM 50 TO 2,000
Dressing Rooms & Hospitality
Four (4) dressing rooms plus one (1) star dressing room, all with full bathroom and shower facilities. In addition, a hospitality area with a 75 person capacity is available for after-parties and backstage catering.
Staging Right adjustable from 48″ – 78″ in height, 60’w x 40’d (4′ x 8′ sections), with 24′ x 12′ wings. 60′ w x 40′ d (4′ x 8′ sections), with 20′ x 16′ wings. Eighty-four foot (84″) stage barricade.
Four (4) 400 watt Ultra Arc spotlights, Exhibit lighting at 150-foot candles. Quartz boxing ring lighting 1-22′ box truss 30 par 64 1000w instruments with a 36 channel desk available.
Center-hung cluster with 8,400 watts. Community Cabinets, Crown Amps with IQ software interface, TOA Saori digital processing.
Show power 20′ upstage center, two (2) 600 amp 3 phase, one (1) 400 amp 3 phase, Multiple locations with power available at the rear of house right and left. Additional show power available with ceiling electrical drops and transformers. Custom wiring for trade show from 20 amp single phase through 600 amp 3 phase. Shore power available.
35′ to low steel, 47′” to high steel.
Two loading doors – 15′ height x 20′ width, and 15′ height x 12′ width
The Box Office has a total of six window outlets, all located inside the McCamly Place lobby area. Tickets can also be obtained online at battlecreeklive.ticketforce.com or by phone, 877-840-0457.
Special Services & Equipment
- FULL SERVICE CATERING KITCHEN
- SEVEN PERMANENT CONCESSION STANDS, WITH PORTABLES AVAILABLE
- EXHIBITION AND CONVENTION BOOTH EQUIPMENT AVAILABLE IN-HOUSE (TABLES, CHAIRS, PIPE AND DRAPING) TO ACCOMMODATE UP TO 200 (10′ X 10′) BOOTHS
- TWO PRODUCTION OFFICES FOR BUILDING LESSEES
- BASKETBALL FLOOR CAN ACCOMMODATE PRO, COLLEGE, AND HIGH SCHOOL BASKETBALL
- WRESTLING MATS WITH TWELVE (28′) CIRCLES OR EIGHT (32′) CIRCLES FOR HIGH SCHOOL, COLLEGE, AND AMATEUR WRESTLING PROGRAMS.
- IN-HOUSE ADVERTISING AND ADVERTISING PLACEMENT SERVICE USING KELLOGG ARENA’S CONTRACT RATES
- COMPLETELY CLIMATE CONTROLLED BUILDING
- TENNIS COURT (1)
- VOLLEYBALL COURTS (6)