- Concessionaires – part-time, nights and weekends Concessions Job Posting
- Bartenders – part-time, nights and weekends, must be 18 years old by start of employment
- Bailey Park Concessionaires – part-time, weekends
The Kellogg Arena is seeking a part-time Concession Supervisor to join our team. The ideal candidate will demonstrate dependability, positive attitude, excellent work ethic and ability to work accurately in this fast-paced environment.
The job requires self-motivation and the ability to effectively communicate with coworkers, clients and patrons. This part-time position ranges from 15-40 hours a week depending on event schedule and involves days, evenings and weekends. Hourly rate $14-$16. This position reports to the Concessions Manager.
- Work with Concessions Manager to oversee food, beverage and catering for Bailey Park and Kellogg Arena
- Process End of Day Sales
- Financial Reporting
- Process cash payments and tender change accurately
- Participate in the set-up of concession stands, arrange inventory of supplies and communicate with co-workers and supervisors.
- Perform clean-up duties after each shift and ensure that concession stand is sanitized and ready for the next event.
- Inventory tracking
- Catering set up for special events.
- Clean and maintain food preparation equipment.
- 18 years old by the start of employment.
- Experience food service and/or catering
- Must be able to accept guidance and supervision.
- Available evenings and weekends.
- Must have valid driver’s license & reliable transportation.
We are always accepting applications to keep on file for the various part-time positions that become available throughout the year. If you are interested, please complete an Employment Application fill out and email email@example.com or return to the Kellogg Arena Offices:
1 McCamly Square
Battle Creek, MI 49053
We consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other legally protected status. As required by government regulations, we comply with Affirmative Action and other obligations where they pertain.